Advanced Water Engineering, Inc., offers advanced treatment replacements for traditional septic systems (PBTS). Advanced treatment systems meet or exceed today’s governmental-mandated performance standards with up to a 70 percent reduction in drain field size. These systems far exceed the performance of ALL traditional residential and commercial Aerobic and Anaerobic systems.
- No more unsightly mounds in the yard from a septic tank drainage system;
- No more drainfield set asides and 40% reduction in the primary field and secondary field waived;
- Simple to install, pre-engineered packaged wastewater treatment and disposal system that requires no water testing;
- Low operation and maintenance costs (estimated at $5/month electricity);
- Installed pricing is typically 1/3rd to 1/2 of a custom PBTS and does not require the annual water testing proving time that a typical PBTS requires;
- Odor free, natural treatment system using no chemicals and requires no replacement media;
- Two year warranty and service and maintenance contracts available;
- Built in high capacity reservoirs and biomat formation prevents upsets from hydraulic loading surges;
- Innovative Biomat Technology prevents dormancy during low use and allows better effluent quality during surges;
- System is operational during shutdown and vacation periods requiring no start-up time, bacteria dosing, or any maintenance;
- Better and more uniform effluent quality than suspended growth, peat, and Aerobic (ATU) systems;
- System is aerobic for BOD reduction and anaerobic for denitrifying;
- No dependence on soil to treat effluent and therefore can be directly fed for irrigation and farming applications;
- Simple and quick retrofits for existing failed and malfunctioning systems;
- Digital microprocessor monitors functions and communicates with service personnel when there is an impending hardware failure.
Engineering drawings and specifications are available on request: Click Here.
CLICK HERE TO SEE OUR CORPORATE RESUME
Should you have a question, Please call: 321-777-4909 or e-mail: email@example.com.