Advanced Water Engineering, Inc. was founded on the premise that there was a definite need for a “QUALITY” commercial/industrial water and waste treatment company that designs and provides equipment and service at reasonable rates. It was founded in 1986 and incorporated under the laws of Florida in 1989. AWE, Inc. is comprised of four divisions: Advanced Water Engineering, Inc.; Advanced Environmental Engineering, Inc.; Advanced Water Treatment, and Advanced Caribbean Tank.
Advanced Water Engineering, Inc. is a group of engineering specialists that design, can manufacture, and market any grade of water or waste treatment equipment including professional engineering services and permitting as required by local, state, or federal agencies. AWE’s customer base is comprised of high tech electronics, aerospace, medical and industrial institutions and manufacturing. The chemical service division (AWT) provides design, consulting, installation and routine service for the operation and maintenance of Cooling Towers, Boilers, and other Heat Transfer equipment. The tank division (ACT) is the largest supplier of polyethylene storage tanks to the Bahamas, Caribbean, and South America. The environmental division (AEE, Inc.) provides environmental Phase I and Phase II Environmental Surveys and designs and manufactures equipment for environmental remediation and recycling. Since its founding, Advanced Water Engineering, Inc. has expanded from a regional company to an international corporation.
AWE, Inc. can be hired as engineering consultants, pilot plant operators, and/or equipment vendors.
We specialize in all types of water purification from particulate filtration to semiconductor grade De-Ionized water. We also design, manufacture or represent:
- Reverse Osmosis systems from 15 gallons per day to 400 gallons per minute for water or waste treatment;
- Specialty filtration from standard particulate filtration to catalyst recovery (including standard, medical grade, and industrial cartridges, resins, and filter media);
- Standard filtration that includes cartridges, bags filters, backwashable medias, and other systems for particle removal;
- Cooling Tower and Boiler Water chemical treatment and control systems;
- Point-Source Waste Treatment of organics and hazardous metal recovery including special ion-specific resins, DI water recirculation, and electrowinning;
- Precious metal recovery;
- Environmental Consulting services;
- Dialysis Equipment, installation, design, and
- Public water systems.