DI water heater options and specs
- Double wall tubing with leak detection port (F30 and F60 sizes only).
- Alternate tubing materials:
Admiralty, 90/10 Copper-Nickel,
Stainless Steel (Type 304 or 316),
Note: Tubing materials other than copper will exhibit lower maximum capacities. To determine actual capacity, multiply the GPM rating on page 6 by the following:
0.81 90/10 Copper-Nickel
0.81 Stainless Steel
- Alternate shell construction:
Cast Steel, Cast Bronze, 90/10
Copper-Nickel, Stainless Steel
(Type 304 or 316),
4. In order to limit the steam pressure in the heat exchanger shell a steam pressure reducing valve is factory supplied and shipped loose for in-the-field installation.
5. Single solenoid safety system opens the sensing line to the blending valve in order to limit the hot water output
in the event of an over temperature condition. Requires 5 Amp, 120 Volt service.
6. Double solenoid safety system opens the sensing line to the blending valve as well as closing the steam supply to the heat exchanger in the event of an over temperature condition. Requires 5 Amp, 120 Volt service.
7. All steam components (traps, strainers) shall be Cast Steel construction.
8. If water hardness exceeds 120 ppm, scale build-up can reduce efficiency. A factory packaged Klean-Koil KitTM
with built-in connections will allow for quick and easy in-place cleaning of the coil to remove these deposits thereby avoiding long periods of down time and expensive maintenance costs.
9. All 316 Stainless Steel wetted part construction for use in Deionized water applications. nRecirculation Packages (pump by others)
10. Fixed temperature (____ oF) 3-way diverting valve, one (1) 1″ globe valve, and two (2) 1″ check valves are shipped loose for in-the-field installation.
11. Same as Option 10 except the 3-way diverting valve has an adjustable range.
12. Option 10 or 11 is factory fitted and piped to the water.
FOR MUCH MORE INFORMATION PLEASE E-MAIL : [email protected].